August 20, 2012

I've Missed The Water

I don't typically go into the water (unless forced at gunpoint because sharks, you guys!) but I love looking at it. I grew up on an island, and in Australia, my apartment was on a peninsular on the Swan River. So there was always water everywhere I looked. (Plus hot men running in tiny shorts or playing footy... Wonderful scenery.) These days, I'm pretty much land-locked, and I didn't think I'd miss the water much at all, but I really, really do. 

This past weekend the hubs was invited to an annual work thing held along the shore and it was sooooo nice to smell that salt air and watch an actual sunset. 

The hubs... Photo-bombing.

There was a funny parade of boats, and this one was my favourite!

Ahhhh the beautiful sunset :)

And then I came home and washed the crap out of my feet. All that sand was making me die a little inside. Yes, I know I'm damaged.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Love the photos!!! What a beautiful sunset! I live about 25 miles from Lake Erie and it's sooo nice to be that close to the water. Love it on beautiful days!:)

Lisa said...

Oh my that's a pretty beach, where were you two?

Stacey said...

I had no idea you lived in Perth! That's where I am! Although my mum has always told me not to swim in the Swan River haha just shark infested oceans for me :)

Averil said...

i miss the hot joggers in the tiny little shorts.... *le sigh*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...