June 7, 2012

Instagram

- First peep at the baby grape tomatoes :)

- A mini quilt I quilted and put the binding on... photos to come!

- Finally washed my Sparkling Cider quilt and put it on the bed.

- Very tempted to wear red and navy Saltwater sandals together. Maybe on 4th of July?

- The hubs very pleased with rounding up the rowdy kitties. Don't they look like one cat, two heads?

- Isobel. Drunk.

- Isobel. Cross-eyed.

- Isobel. Pretending to ride a horse? Rocket? Hugging the couch? Look at the intensity in her face. Silliest cat that ever lived.

5 comments:

CitricSugar said...

Ah, cats. My favourite kind of people. :-)

Unknown said...

Bahahaha! I love the hubs. Get another kitty and they could be Fluffy, from Harry Potter ;-)

mascanlon said...

Cute photos....even if I am a dog person...lol

RobotMomSews said...

LOL! How do you tell them apart?

QuiltNut Creations said...

The cat picture is almost scary lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...