April 23, 2012

Last Saturday

A few pictures from Saturday when we went to the hub's cousin's place on our way home from Ikea to hang out and have dinner. 

Anyone who knows me well knows that I'm very OCD when it comes to dirt, the outdoors and being exposed to sunlight, so you know I have to love my little niece A LOT to play in that sandbox with her. I was screaming in my head and the second we were done, I ran to the nearest sink to wash my hands. Camera got a wipe-down too. All I'm saying is that I'm very thankful it was sand and not dirt. Because my head would've exploded. 

Yes, I'm well aware that I'm quite pathetic :)

3 comments:

CitricSugar said...

I was going to crack a joke about gardening but then I saw the big blue bird on the table and completely forgot my wit. I have that exact. same. bird. It's in storage with most of my stuff. I miss it. So much so that a really great wisecrack disappeared into the ether at the sight of that bird... Weird.

Anonymous said...

I too, have that bird..morn-e than one! A flock of them.

Angela Nash said...

Too funny! As I scrolled down the pictures, before getting to your words, I thought : Wow, I can't believe she was playing in the sand! It must have totally freaked her out.

You're awesome :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...