December 13, 2011

Unctuous

The hubs and I were talking about turnips (don't ask), and I'd said I love how butter makes mashed turnips all yummy and unctuous.

Hubs: "Uhh are you using that word correctly?"
Me: "YES."
Hubs: "Yeaaaah we're going to have to look that up..."
Me: "Excuse me?!?!"

He goes and cracks open the dictionary...

Hubs: "Yeah okay, you were right."
Me: "Duh, of course I was."
Hubs: "Had you worried for a second there, huh?"
Me: "Hell no! I wasn't scared! You can check my liver temperature!"
Hubs: ".........."
Me: "I don't know what that means..."

We have the stupidest conversations of anyone living or dead. I promise.

1 comments:

Bobbie said...

You just crack me up. I wish we lived near each other; I'm SURE we'd be best friends!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...