May 31, 2011

Things That Make Me Go Mmm

I found a few food pictures I hadn't posted yet, so here they are.

Delicious chicken tamales at our favourite Mexican place in Northampton, MA. I can't begin to explain how good these are.

Bubble tea from our favourite Vietnamese place in West Hartford, CT. I used to drink this all the time when I lived in Singapore and Australia, and couldn't find authentic bubble tea here till this year. I once tried some at a coffee shop near Yale, and they used English tea instead of Chinese black tea. I still shudder from the thought. Right now, it's so hot that I want to sit in a big bucket of the stuff. Or just ice. I'm not picky. Back to 'work'* I go.

* I put quotation marks on 'work' because we all know quilting ain't work :)

4 comments:

Steven B said...

Love the title to this post. It reminds me of the C+C Music Factory song, "Things that make you go hhmmm".

That Girl in Pearls said...

I've actually never had bubble tea before... been meaning to try it. Looks good!

Hope you have a wonderful day, Love.
B.
That Girl in Pearls

Diane said...

I've heard of bubble tea but never have had it ... can you tell me where in WH? :) Thanks! those tamales look delish, too!

Averil said...

Nononononononoooo!!! You come back to Sg for your next visit and I will have you try the bestest most rainbow unicorn magic awesome bubble teas in the universe, and they will make these ones in the US taste like donkey jizz...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...