February 5, 2011

Tired Of Food... And A Quilt!

I've been eating way too much since I've been in Singapore. Kind of tired of chewing, but the fact that I know I won't get to eat most of it for the foreseeable future makes me continue to stuff my face. I'm going to have to strap myself to the treadmill when I get home!

My Mum and sister went to a nearby Japanese place for lunch today.

My favourite sushi, chuka hotate... scallops. And in the background, tuna inari, another fave.

Delicious clams and mushrooms.

I do love me some sushi!

Here fishy fishy! They kind of look like they're sleeping under a blanket of snow. Which according to my hub's emails, most of you are doing just that!

A local bakery with pretty buns and pastries.

And here's the quilt I made my sister Averil! Finally! She laid it on her bed the other way, but I forced her to turn it around for the picture because that's the way I'd made it. Pretty sure it won't stay that way for long :P

I do love the colours of this quilt... It was a little hard to say goodbye to this one but knowing she loves it so much makes me very happy.

And for shits and giggles, a picture of her vanity mirror. Can you tell she likes blue?

7 comments:

karen @ badlandsquilts said...

Great quilt!

Regina said...

The quilt is so so so so pretty! I know you're tired of eating but please eat some sushi for me. I love me some sushi! Now I'm off to hide from the white stuff.

Averil said...

i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove my quilt!!!

mascanlon said...

Love sushi and the clams and mushrooms, yummy...but I'd give it up for that fabulous quilt. Love the fabric choices and the pattern shows them off so well.

Anonymous said...

I REALLY love this quilt! The design is simple but fun, the colors are really gorgeous. Nice work!!!!

Amanda Jean said...

The quilt is so great....the colors, the shape, the simplicity, love it all!

Rebekah said...

That quilt is gorgeous! Definitely one of the nicest and freshest I have seen in a LONG time! Beautiful work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...