October 16, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Oh hi. I'm still here. I'm just having way too much fun to remember I have a blog...

I've done more driving and shopping in the last five days than I have in the last five months! That GPS has come in super handy, let me tell you.

Camwhoring is a family tradition.

So is making funny faces.

(Mum, I did not take my eyes off the road while Aurelia took this picture. No need for an angry email, k?)

We chanced upon this old photo booth so the three of us crammed into it. Next time we'll wait for one sister to figure out how to work it and deposit the change before piling in and dying from claustrophobia...

And yes, that's my hand.

Three minutes later...

There's also been A LOT of eating. Chili at Rein's Deli. Yum.

Minestrone at Shady Glen.

Cheeseburger at Shady Glen.

Horchata and some spicy soup at my favourite Mexican place, La Veracruzana.

And fish tacooooooooos! So good.

Tomorrow we're packing for our trip to NYC, I'll be cooking a buttload of stews and other yummy things so the hubs doesn't starve while we're away, and there'll probably more shopping. Why fight it?

1 comments:

Quiet Quilter said...

Sisters are so much fun!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...