April 20, 2010

Ahhhhh... Crap

So last week I'm all "Hah Janome's coming out with an 11" throat machine. Meh I don't need it. You don't fool me, Janome."

And then I saw it... The Janome 7700. Hah.

What are you doing to me Janome?! Did I do something to upset you? Why you gotta be like that?

The throat's got two extra inches on the 6600 which I'm not sure is a huge deal but any additional throat space is always welcome. It's got a free arm that the 6600 doesn't have (okay so I've used it a total of zero times on my current machine but what if I wanted to start sewing a million sleeves?). And probably a whole bunch of other stuff. And the red... so pretty. I love red, have I told you?

I don't need both kidneys, right?

*Edit: There have been a few queries on price... I'm told it's around the $3,000 mark. Doesn't that make you just want to run around screaming rude words at random people?

6 comments:

Angela Nash said...

I guessing I shouldn't even ask how much that one is. 11" - that would be nice.....

Dresden Quilter said...

I am a Janome owner too. I don't have the 6600 and wish I had gotten it. Looks like I have something new to want.

Luv 2 Kreate said...

LOL @ I don't need both kidneys, right?

Karen H said...

Ummmmmmmmm, do I dare ask the price of this one? It looks really nice....

randi said...

gosh, wouldn't that be nice! maybe i could sell one of my kids to get the $$$ for it? :)

Rebekah said...

ooh! Pretty!

I say save up for this one. The machine you have right now can hold you over for a while, right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...