March 4, 2010

'Les Enfants Sennuient le Dimanche (The Children Are Bored On Sundays)

Shirley Manson and Elijah Wood for Oliver Peoples Eyewear.

I have lots of love for Shirley Manson and would happily watch her read the dictionary out loud.

This video is adorably random although them kissing made me throw up in my mouth a little. I don't know why. Maybe it's because he'll always be a hobbit to me. Maybe it's because he looks like a manchild. Maybe it's just the very odd pairing. I could go on.

2 comments:

Aurore said...

my god, i love it ! this video is perfect !!!

@ http://picturesupdated.blogspot.com

Katarina Kühl ~ PencilFashion said...

wow, it's so wonderful! the whole style of it is awesome and the music and they both toghether are gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...