March 27, 2010

He Said More Colour...

I immediately washed the Liberty of London quilt and we slept under it last night. So glad I got the king size because it hangs so nicely.

The hubs had suggested we have more colour in the bedroom. I don't think he was thinking pink.

But surprisingly, he actually likes it. He liked it so much he woke me up this morning to tell me. Not cool, honey. Not cool at all.

Isn't it pretty though? I love the quilting on it. *Pet pet*

And before bed last night, my husband was admiring the quilt and suggested I go buy more Liberty of London stuff. Oh honey, you should know by now you cannot say things like that to me. Never never.

True to form, I marched down to Target after running my errands and bought the Bubble quilt. I don't actually know if I'm keeping it. I figured I'd buy it then decide instead of it selling out then regretting it. And if I end up not wanting to keep it, then I can just return it or sell it to someone who does. I'm astounded by my brilliance sometimes.

4 comments:

Mary said...

I love that quilt! My husband would never go for it, though . . . oh well :-)

CitricSugar said...

You two are so funny...

It does look gorgeous on the bed though. I think someone has an excuse to make some big chunky cushions for it. :-)

Terriaw said...

That is awesome! Some pillowcases or shams in a solid would look cool on that bed. I totally missed seeing these quilts at our Target. I better make a trip back to see if there are any left.

Rebekah said...

this looks so pretty! I love the flower quilting on it.

If you don't end up wanting the bubble quilt, I'd be happy to buy it from you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...